Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

8years wedding anniversary for the @oluofwarri and his beautiful Queen @oloriatuwatseiii 😍

 



It’s been 8 beautiful years for the @oluofwarri and his beautiful Queen @oloriatuwatseiii 😍
 
 
 
 @oloriatuwatseiii writes; The admiration and adoration that I have towards you my King @oluofwarri is visibly evident by the way I look at you. I have watched you over the years evolve into the man that you are now, a doting husband and father, a trusted friend and now a reputable modern monarch. I do not just look at you, I look to you for the safekeeping of my heart and the protection of our home, for the leadership of our dear Iwere kingdom and for statesmanship in matters of our nation Nigeria. The backbone and strength that you have shown through the last 8 years has been awe-inspiring. I see you see me, you truly do. You see a side of me that no one else does and the patience and painstaking care and affection you give, I’ll never take for granted. With God as our third chord I am confident that our love will continue to stand the test of time not just in longevity but in quality. I love you ultimately, from the inner recesses of my heart, I pledge myself to you till I draw my last breath. Happy Anniversary my love, my best friend and my king. Ogiame Suo!

Post a Comment

0 Comments